Oats – 200gms (coursely powdered)
Potato – 2 medium (boiled, peeled and mashed)
Besan – 2 tbsp
Chopped methi leaves – 2 tbsp
Green chillies – 3 (choped fine)
Chopped ginger – 1 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Crushed groundnuts – 1 tbsp
Oil to deep fry
1. Mix all the ingredients except oil and prepare a semi stiff dough.
2. Make 3 inch cigars out of the dough.
3. Heat oil to smoking point. Deep fry the cigars under medium heat till light golden in colour.
4. Put them on a paper napkin to remove excess oil if any.
5. Serve them as tea time snack.